Here are five quick safety tips:
- Use a credit card rather than a debit card.
- Read the fine print in terms of service agreements before you buy online.
- Beware digital buys - such as books and music. Instead of downloads, purchase gift cards.
- Where to connect - make sure that the WIFI hotspot you are using is secure.
- Watch the venue - if buying event tickets as gifts, make sure that your credit card is not needed as identification at the time of the event.
Keep safe and enjoy the holidays.