With the warm weather here, it is time to open up the background swimming pool. Before you do, here are some helpful tips to keep you, your family, and your visitors safe and protected.
- Check and replace all expired pool chemicals
- Carefully remove pool cover by pumping excess standing water, then clean and let dry
- Inspect walls and liners for punctures, and scrub all walls
- Check deck area and fix tripping hazards
- Check to make sure drain covers are properly installed and in place.
- Analyze water quality and add treatment chemicals
- Run pump continuously at the beginning of the season until the pool water is clear and balanced.
- Tightly secure ladders
- Make sure gate has a proper latch and the pool area is locked and secure
Enjoy your summer!